Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Speaking of Jefferson, Mastic Beach


Now this may or may not matter to you. It's news to me. You may not care much. You may not be happy about rainbows and glimmering bays, or hushed rumbles of the ocean. You may care more about Micheal Jacksons funeral, or making out with the TV screen when Patrick Swayze criss crossed it in the other years. But I was driving down Jefferson in Mastic Beach. Usually I would come to a rusted old gate that would have piles of shitski everywhere near. But the pavement kept going, proceeding all the way to the water. Cleaned up drastically. Finally allowing access to another piece of our fine shoreline. I'm not sure exactly who to thank but hey...Thank You.

1 comment:

Mr. Lentini said...

jefferson is one of my favorite spots in the area--and damn fine fishin